The United States Census is completed every ten years. The last time it was completed was 2010.
- As of the 2010 United States Census, there were 11,771 people, 4,738 households, and 5,111 housing units in the Township.
- The population density was 407.67 people per square mile.
- The population by gender was 50.7% female and 49.3% male.
- The racial makeup of the township was:
- 98.8% White
- 0.7% Black or African American
- 0.3% American Indian
- 0.6% Asian
- 0.1% Some other race
- The median age was 44.7 years old.
- The median income for a household in the township was $46,370.